If you are looking for high CBD strains, we now have Cannatonic and Dieseltonic in our collection. Both strains have a 50% chance of 1:1 CBD/THC, 25% chance of high CBD low THC and 25% chance of high THC and low CBD. See testresults of 17 different Cannatonic seeds here to see some of the variations these seeds can provide.
nikar prebral, da gre to tko zgleda.
Sin Tra bajo (Barney's farm) je menda dokaj enostavna za vzgojit, poceni in ima visoko stopnjo cbd (točne nisem izbrskal).
When troubled times begin to bother me,
I take a toke
and all my cares,
go up in smoke.